These lovingly created events and weekend retreats are for mums and their daughters, where mums and daughters can experience connection and joy, self-development, holistic lifestyle tips and workshops, yoga, mindfulness, healthy and wholesome food, guided relaxation, women’s wisdom, journaling, and walking meditation in a stunning location.
It is a powerful and restorative weekend to help support a healthy mum-daughter relationship, encourage honest and shared connection in a positive supportive environment and enable both to leave with tools and skills to welcome empathy and compassion and a vibrant, vital and holistic lifestyle.
For mums of teenage daughters who are facing the time when daughters start looking to outside influences for support, this retreat may help you understand how to navigate the changes in your mum-daughter relationship more easily. You can join us with your daughter from age 10 upwards.
Mums and daughters of any age can find this relationship challenging. Sometimes close and sometimes distant, understanding the ever-changing dynamics as life takes us in different directions; your daughter starts university, meets a serious partner, marries, becomes a mother herself and you become a grandmother. Each phase is different and changes how we experience it. Communicating, finding shared interests, giving each other thoughtful advice, making time to connect both physically and virtually are all important ways to nurture and nourish your most important relationship in life.
Why participate in a mum and daughter retreat?
- You both deserve nurturing, hearing and compassionate personal development teaching in small group workshops
- You know that the tools you will both bring home will serve you well through challenging times for the rest of your life and in all relationships
- You would love to feel supported as a parent or daughter and meet other parents and daughters
- Time away together will rekindle or strengthen that special bond and give you the occasion to celebrate your wonderful relationship
- You want to create special memories of time together
- You want to be present and give your mum or daughter your full attention in a busy, distracted world
The mum and daughter relationship really is the most important relationship we have in our world as it sets the stage for all other relationships. It is never too late to work on it and our previous guests from 10 year olds to 63 year olds all believe their relationship was strengthened as a result of the “magic” of this very special connection with LOVE weekend.
There are no upcoming events at this time