- This event has passed.
Solstice Circle and Ceremony at KOEO
22 Dec 2019 @ 17:00 - 19:30 CET22€
“A circle of women may be the most powerful force known to humanity. If you have one, embrace it. If you need one, seek it. If you find one, for the love of all that is good and holy, dive in. Hold on. Love it up.”
~ Jeanette Le Blanc
The Winter Solstice is our annual tipping point, a magical time for us to balance our body, mind and spirit as we honour the shortest day and longest night of the year.
Traditionally this was a time to light fires, to petition the return of the sun and the warmth and life he brings. It is also a fabulous time to release anything that does not serve beautiful you, in order to make space for all that does and everything yet to come.
Yes, as if by magic.
As the Wheel of the Year turns and we sink into the darkest day, we are invited to honour this period of regeneration + recharging the mind, body, and spirit for the year to come.
Dive deeper into your feminine cycle, the cycles of the earth, your innate power and the wisdom of your womb at this healing women’s circle to honour the Winter Solstice.
Sit in sisterhood.
Date: Sunday 22 Dec, 5pm-7:30pm
Location: KOEO Life Carrer Corsega, 224, Barcelona (nearest metro is Provenca)
What is offered at the circle?
- A cosy space for self-identifying women to gather in a supportive sisterhood
- Ritual smudging to cleanse you of negative energy
- Warming mulled wine, chai, cake and bliss balls
- Candlelight ceremony
- Seasonal wisdom ritual
- Year review and new intentions
- Guided meditation to connect heart + womb
- Sharing circle – release the worries + pressures of the festive season
- Fire releasing ceremony
Everything is optional and there is never any pressure to do anything at the circle.
Who is this circle for?
- All self-identifying women, whether menstruating or not, with or without a physical womb
- Any women who would like to feel more vitality through a healthier connection with their inner wisdom
What should I bring with me?
- a journal and pen for writing reflections
- Wear comfortable clothing
- a blanket if you desire to feel extra cosy (cushions are provided)
- any intentional objects you’d like to add to the alter we’ll create (objects representing any of the four elements can be particularly powerful)
- an open heart
Investment: 22 euros
Who am I?
I am Niki, a mother, daughter, healer and lightworker with a mission to empower women and girls to live bright and bold lives, shine their unique lights and to heal the mother-daughter bond. Born in the north-east of England, I spent many years working in international education in France, Switzerland and Spain whilst continuously learning through self-development and releasing my gifts of empathic intuition, clairsentience, and connection with the divine which I suppressed as a teenager for fear of being seen as “weird” and not fitting in. I am a doula and natural birth teacher, baby massage instructor, holistic therapist of reflexology, indian head massage and hot stone massage and energy worker using reiki, chakra balancing, meditation and yoga. I am also a coach for teenage girls, women in transition times and mums of daughters. My life is a journey of self-discovery and sharing what I learn. As a crone, I bring my wisdom and space holding to our circle with love, compassion and understanding. You are in safe hands.
Click on the pay button now;